top of page
Back The Bill
Press & Communications
Share Your Views!
Annual Report 2022-23
Press and Communications Archive
Glasgow LEZ Survey
The Low Emission Zone is posing a real risk to people across Glasgow, particularly for their jobs and their responsibilities as carers. I am looking for people to respond to this survey to help me understand how the LEZ will affect you, and to determine what I can do to help.
Your personal information will be kept safe, and will only be used for communicative purposes, including to keep you updated, but only if you consent to that.
1. Are you a paid or unpaid carer living in Glasgow?
3. If you answered yes to (2), how regularly do you travel inside the LEZ?
5. Would you be able to do your job, or provide the care you do if you had to rely on public transport only?
7. Has the Low Emission Zone impacted your ability to get to work or to provide unpaid care?
9. Have you had to alter your usual route to work or the route you usually take to provide unpaid care because of the Low Emission Zone?
11. Has the LEZ had any financial impact on you?
13. Do you believe that carers should be exempt from LEZ charges?
Address (including postcode)
2. Do you have to travel inside the LEZ for work or to provide unpaid care?
4. Do you use a car to get to work?
6. Did you feel well-informed of the LEZ prior to it coming into effect?
8. If you answered yes or somewhat, please can you describe the impact the Low Emission Zone has had on your ability to get to work or to provide unpaid care.
10. If you answered yes to (9), has this made the length of time it takes you to get to work or to get to the person you provide care for, longer?
12. Would you consider taking public transport to work rather than driving?
I agree that the information I provide can be used for communications purposes by the Office of Pam Duncan-Glancy
Thank you for your submission
bottom of page